Sponsored by Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC
2100 Winchester Road, Neenah, WI 54956.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR NOT LOCATED IN THE 50 U.S. OR D.C. AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
This is an offer and does not imply that you have won a prize.
This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (VOID in PR), 18 years of age or older, who have signed up and consented to receive emails from Sponsor about special offers during the Sweepstakes Period (defined below) and who receive an email invitation to the Sweepstakes from Sponsor. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Sweepstakes are not eligible. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am CT June 1, 2019 and ends 11:59 pm CT on June 30, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
Sign up during the Sweepstakes Period and consent to receive emails from Sponsor about special offers by going the link below. You must completely fill out our email opt in to be eligible using the following link:https://www.goodnites.com/en-us/ssols/register?ReferralCode=GOO-SWEEPS-SO-GOO-2019531
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor. They will not be returned or acknowledged. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or illegible mail or entries. Promotion materials and entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, or obtained through fraud or theft. No responsibility is assumed for any failure or unavailability of electronic communications or Internet connections. In case of a dispute over any entry, the entrant will be deemed the natural person registered to receive emails from Sponsor.
If integrity of Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Sweepstakes and conduct a drawing based on all eligible entries received that are unaffected by the problem, and/or to terminate the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who attempts to tamper with the Sweepstakes, to harass or interfere with any other entrant, or otherwise acts in an inappropriate or unsportsmanlike way, all as determined by Sponsor in its absolute discretion. Submissions shall be void if incomplete, not legible, or if they contain errors or do not comply strictly with all requirements in these rules.
PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING
Five (5) Grand Prizes:
Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will be selected. Each Grand Prize Winner will get a Spider-Man Sleeping Bag and a Spider-Man Towel (Approx. Retail Value $65).
Odds of winning a Prize depend upon number of entries received during Sweepstakes Period. If any prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Taxes and any expenses not listed above are responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred. Allow 6-8 weeks after validation for receipt or arrangement of receipt of prize. Limit one prize per household during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
SELECTION OF WINNERS/VALIDATIONS
Five (5) winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period by an independent Judging organization on or about July 5, 2019 whose decisions are final on all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. You are not a winner until validated and you receive official notification from the administering organization. All prize claims are subject to verification and compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements for winner. Potential winners will be notified by overnight mail, telephone or email and may be required to sign, notarize and return when requested an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Prize Release and, except where prohibited, an Advertising/Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts, he/she will be disqualified, without notification, and an alternate winner may be selected. Judges’ decisions are final on all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
By participating in this sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies and anyone involved in the production, development or implementation of this sweepstakes, and all of such entities’ employees, officers, directors, agents and members, shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND SWEEPSTAKES
If for any reason the sweepstakes, including the online segment of the sweepstakes, is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tampers with the entry process, and /or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the sweepstakes, including information on entrants obtained through the sweepstakes (except for entrants from the State of Tennessee),for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
For names of Prize Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to GoodNites Sweepstakes Winners, P. O. Box 735, North Branford, CT 06471 by 5/31/19.
Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC., 2100 Winchester Ave, Neenah, WI 54956
OFFICIAL RULES FOR SWEEPSTAKES AND CONTESTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES
GoodNites® and Kimberly Clark Global Sales, LLC and/or its related entities (“GoodNites” or “Sponsor”) may occasionally conduct contests, sweepstakes and/or other giveaways (individually and collectively, “Promotion”) on social media/networking websites including but not limited to twitter.com, twitpic.com, facebook.com, pinterest.com, and instagram.com (each, a “Social Media Site”). Unless specifically noted otherwise by Sponsor, these terms and conditions, along with the terms of the Promotion Offer (defined below), shall serve as the official rules for any such Promotion conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor may terminate, extend, suspend or alter any Promotion in its sole discretion, unless prohibited by law. Specific information for a Promotion will be set forth in promotional material by the Sponsor for the Promotion on the Social Media Sites involved in the Promotion at the time of the Promotion (the “Promotion Offer”).
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to participate or win. A purchase will not improve one's chance of winning. Void where prohibited. You must be a member of the Social Media Site on which the Promotion is being conducted to participate in the Promotion. Entry into any Promotion will only be via the method specified by Sponsor in the Promotion Offer on the Social Media Site. Message and data rates may apply. Unless otherwise specified by Sponsor, you may enter as often as you wish. All entries must include the information requested by Sponsor to be eligible. Only one prize per person, household, email address and/or username will be allowed in any thirty (30) day period. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Sponsor in the Promotion Offer to be eligible to win a prize (the “Promotion Period”). Late and/or subsequent entries per person, per household per email address and/or username will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal resident of the 50 US or DC, eighteen (18) years of age or older and have a child between the ages of 4 and 15 at the time of entry. Employees, and members of their immediate families and households of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone else involved in the production, development or handling of the Promotion are not eligible to participate and/or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. WINNER SELECTION: If the Promotion is a sweepstakes or otherwise based upon chance, winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If the Promotion is a contest or otherwise based upon skill, winners will be selected according to the criteria set forth in the Promotion Offer. Winners will be selected on or about three days following the end of a particular Promotion Period by independent judges, whose decisions are final and binding on all aspects of the promotion. The number of winners will be stated in the Promotion Offer. Sponsor’s clock will be the official time keeper for all Promotions. Winners will be notified within three (3) business days following the conclusion of the Promotion by a direct message via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (if applicable), and/or via e-mail and/or telephone. If a winner does not respond to such notification within three (3) business days and/or does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. No more than the stated number of prizes in the Promotion Offer will be awarded. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a publicity release and/or provide other personal or tax information. Winners will have three (3) business days to provide all such information and to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and publicity release (if required by Sponsor). If a potential winner is a minor in his/her state or province of residence, any required documents must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements, or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Sponsor’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: The number and value of prizes awarded in any Promotion will be stated on the Promotion Offer for that Promotion. In no event will the total of value of any prizes awarded in any Promotion exceed $550. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description in the Promotion Offer. All taxes and other expenses not listed in the Promotion Offer are winner’s responsibility. Odds of winning any chance Promotion depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that Promotion.
5. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND THE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY SPONSOR.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any late, misdirected, or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on any Social Media Site on which a Promotion is conducted. The Released Parties are not responsible for any failure of an enter to obtain the information in the Promotion Offer. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, any Social Media Site or these rules.
7. CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of Wisconsin. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Wisconsin and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with such Promotion but in no event attorney’s fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. DISNEY: These rules release and indemnify all Disney entities (i.e., Disney Consumer Products, Inc. and its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies and it and their officers, directors, employees and agents). Disney employees are excluded from winning prize.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winner of the Promotion, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GoodNites Social Media Promotion, PO Box 735, North Branford, CT 06471, within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the applicable Promotion.
11. SPONSOR: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC., 2100 Winchester Ave, Neenah, WI 54956
The Promotions are not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the other Social Media Sites.